[lldb-dev] lldb problems on linux

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Tue Aug 6 07:29:57 PDT 2013

Hmm...  I've never seen the -P option print the wrong path.  Looking at the code (in Host::GetLLDBPath) it doesn't even look possible for it to print what you're seeing.

On the other hand, the second directory you mention should be the correct one.  If you set PYTHONPATH to that does "python -c 'import lldb'" work?

-Andy