[lldb-dev] User Plugins?

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Thu Apr 18 11:49:47 PDT 2013

No. User plug-ins are not implemented yet. They would be currently limited to using the public API and this has limitations depending on what kind of plug-in you are writing. Any plug-in in particular that you would want to write?

The internal plug-ins currently use the internal code which isn't an API that can be locked down...

Greg