[lldb-dev] TestCPPStaticMethods regression on Linux

Thirumurthi, Ashok ashok.thirumurthi at intel.com
Tue Apr 16 13:31:50 PDT 2013

>  FAIL: LLDB :: (TestCPPStaticMethods.py)

>    AssertionError: False is not True : Command 'expression -- A::getStaticValue()' returns successfully

It’s possible that the above regression triggered a buildbot e-mail that identifies the offending revision.  So far, my bisection shows that the regression was introduced after r178608, and before r178794, but it would be handy to have a single commit to look for in case that’s handy in an undisclosed inbox.  Thanks,

-        Ashok