[lldb-dev] Calling a function from lldb (on Linux)

Kopec, Matt matt.kopec at intel.com
Wed Apr 10 10:38:51 PDT 2013

This looks like a recent regression, within the past week or so. Generally, expression calls have been working well on Linux. I believe the Debian packages are built nightly or daily so they track lldb trunk closely.

A few of the lldb tests started failing as well on both Linux lldb buildbots and some of these tests exercise expressions. Neither I nor the other Linux developers here have had time in the past week to look at the issues but we will either later this week or more likely, early next. If you feel so inclined, I believe the issue is probably related to the symbol table/symbol lookup in lldb of the function you are trying to call.

Matt