[lldb-dev] api questions

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Tue Sep 25 06:43:00 PDT 2012

I've figured out most of what i need from the LLDB api but have a few
questions I can't figure out myself:

* How do i get notified of "thread started", "thread finished" events?
* How do i find out when a breakpoint has been bound?
* How can I get notified of when a module is loaded?
* How do I stop a process when it's still running, "Stop" sets a
breakpoint, which isn't what i want. Disposing the debugger creates
access violations.

(That all said, it besides these few minor issues, it does work quite well)