[lldb-dev] Failing BreakpointIDTestCase

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:19:07 PDT 2012

Hi Jim,

I just did an update to lldb and re-ran the test. Same result...

But...

If I use Xcode's clang (by passing -C $(xcrun -f clang)), it works.
If I use ToT clang (just updated and ran make install), it fails.

Attached are both log files. The problem is that, with ToT clang,
breakpoint location 2.2 doesn't exist. Only 2.1.

Regards,

  Filipe