[lldb-dev] python SBBreakpoint questions

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Fri Oct 19 13:21:56 PDT 2012

You can always just use the actual API:

    uint32_t
    SBTarget::GetNumBreakpoints () const;

    lldb::SBBreakpoint
    SBTarget::GetBreakpointAtIndex (uint32_t idx) const;

"breakpoint_iter" should be doing the right thing as it is defined in lldb.py (which is in LLDB.framework/Resources/python/lldb):

    def breakpoint_iter(self): return lldb_iter(self, 'GetNumBreakpoints', 'GetBreakpointAtIndex')

This calls lldb_iter:

# Iterator for lldb container objects
def lldb_iter(obj, getsize, getelem):
    """A generator adaptor to support iteration for lldb container objects."""
    size = getattr(obj, getsize)
    elem = getattr(obj, getelem)
    for i in range(size()):
        yield elem(i)