[lldb-dev] Loading universal mach-o executables

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Tue Nov 6 05:27:36 PST 2012

When using a universal mach-o executable it fails in lld on loading the
ObjectFile (and resets the module to null, thus failing to load with a
nice memory access error). I did see that there's an ObjectContainer for
universal mach-o executables but that's not triggered during
ModuleList.GetSharedModule (Which is used by ResolveExecutable). What
can I do to get this working? I load the file first then connect to a
remote server for debugging purposes.