[lldb-dev] Problems when testing

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Fri Nov 2 16:58:57 PDT 2012

Just because it says it code signed ok, doesn't mean it will run.

debugserver and the XPC shlibs are the only things that need to be codesigned.

Try running debugserver directly:

./LLDB.framework/Resources/debugserver localhost:1234 /bin/ls
debugserver-193 for x86_64.
Listening to port 1234...

If you see the "listening to port" message, it is working, else it isn't and it will complain.