[lldb-dev] Problems when testing

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Fri Nov 2 13:43:48 PDT 2012

Hi Filipe,

Yes, I am seeing the same behaviour on Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2) here, but not on Linux. It was not introduced recently, as we've been seeing the behaviour for the last month or two, and also with Lion.

A workaround, though not a great one, is to invoke the tests with "sudo" then all the test inferior processes exit cleanly. I am not sure what the root-cause is.

Dan