[lldb-dev] Report on out-of-the-box ./dotest

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Fri May 11 12:03:48 PDT 2012

That usually means that something was not code signed correctly and the launch of the process failed. If you pull up Activity Monitor (if you are doing this on a Mac), what do the memory numbers for these zombie process look like? If they have all zeros for the memory, then the process was launched with the darwin specific "stop at entry point" launch flag and the process is SIGSTOP'ed at the entry point.

To get these processes to run you can usually do:

% killall -CONT a.out