[lldb-dev] LLDB on Linux

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Thu Jul 19 13:32:22 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've built LLDB on Linux, but it does not work properly: when running "lldb myexecutable" it prints

   Current executable set to './myexecutable' (x86_64).

then uses 100% CPU and nothing happens. It also doesn't respond on Ctrl-C.

To make it starting without exceptions, I had to add Release+Asserts/lib/python to PYTHONPATH (note that documentation [1] advices "Set PYTHONPATH to point to the directory holding lldb.py").

Is Python 2.7 a hard requirement for running LLDB?

[1] http://lldb.llvm.org/build.html

--
Regards,
Konstantin