[lldb-dev] Limbo

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Tue Dec 18 14:12:16 PST 2012

Hi Jim,

We're setting the limbo state because we got a 'SIGTRAP | PTRACE_EVENT_EXIT << 8' signal -- that is, the inferior process is exiting.  It looks like this is only getting used by Linux and FreeBSD.

I'm not sure it's even possible for another thread to hit a breakpoint at this stage, but if it is then the behavior you describe is what we'd want.

-Andy