[lldb-dev] No C++ language runtime plug-in?

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Tue Dec 11 15:28:08 PST 2012

This is an easy fix. In lldb.cpp the inclusion and init/terminate routines for the itanium plug-in are hidden in "#if defined (__APPLE__)" and it shouldn't be.

Andrew: please try and remove the "#if defined (__APPLE__)" from the following plug-ins so that all systems load them. Can you try and remove all instances of "#if defined (__APPLE__)" from lldb.cpp and see if this compiles?

They should all compile and be available on other systems so that you can remote debug to MacOSX. Let us know if there are any issues.