[lldb-dev] Formatter for std::shared_ptr<std::wstring>

Nino Kettlitz nino.kettlitz at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 6 00:54:09 PDT 2012

Oh,

I've seen, that the script attached to the mail is not on the server, so
I attached it again, although it would be better to have it in the lldb svn.

Yust copy the script to your hom directory and ad the folowing line to
your .lldbinit

script sys.path[:0] = [os.path.expanduser('~')]
command alias pwd script print os.getcwd()
script import wstring
type summary add --python-function wstring.wstring_summary "std::wstring"
type summary add --python-function wstring.wstring_summary
"std::basic_string<int, class std::char_traits<int>, class
std::allocator<int> >"
type summary add --python-function wstring.wstring_summary
"std::basic_string<unsigned short, class std::char_traits<unsigned
short>, class std::allocator<unsigned short> >"
type summary add --python-function wstring.wstring_summary
"std::basic_string<wchar_t, class std::char_traits<wchar_t>, class
std::allocator<wchar_t> >"

Cheers, Nino