[lldb-dev] [patch] lldb-platform-work branch: incremental changes for the FreeBSD platform.
vkutuzov at accesssoftek.com
Wed Apr 25 15:39:29 PDT 2012
Please find attached patch, which provides the incremental changes for the FreeBSD platform:
- the 'platform shell' command has been enabled for FreeBSD.
- updated PlatformFreeBSD::ResolveExecutable/PlatformFreeBSD::PlatformFreeBSD/ methods.
- added an implementation of Host::FindProcesses method.
- added an implementation of Host::LaunchProcess method.
- updated the platform depended method for the Host class - GetOSKernelDescription and GetOSBuildString.
Also this patch provides few changes in the Host::RunShellCommand method (source/Host/common/Host.cpp):
- added retrieving of the current system shell from the SHELL environment variable.
- fixed arguments in the AppendDuplicateFileAction method call.
- avoided overriding of the error value from LaunchProcess.
Would somebody review and apply this patch if it is ok?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 26417 bytes
More information about the lldb-dev