[lldb-dev] lldb exits automatically on launch

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 05:46:08 PDT 2012

Try setting your PYTHONPATH in a way that it finds the Python files in:
examples/summaries # objc.py
examples/summaries/cocoa # various Cocoa classes
examples/synthetic # gnu_libstdcpp.py, libcxx.py
source/Interpreter # embedded_interpreter.py

and the lldb.py that was built with lldb.

I don't know if the Makefile on Linux copies these files to a known location or not. On Mac OS X they all get copied to the built framework.

Regards,

  Filipe

P.S: I don't know what you have to do to get rid of the termcap errors.