[lldb-dev] git repo change

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Oct 31 16:34:25 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I noticed today that the git LLDB mirror on llvm.org had been created
with the wrong SVN url. Unfortunately, this means you can't use that
repository to svn dcommit back.

Anton has gone ahead and set up a new repository which has the right
URL, but before we switch it over we wanted to know if this is going
to cause problems with anyone currently using the LLDB git mirror?

The issue is that the new repository will have completely different
hashes, so you will need to rebase any external existing work onto the
new repository before you can expect to pull as normal.

Cheers,
 - Daniel