[lldb-dev] command script import

Enrico Granata granata.enrico at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:15:12 PDT 2011

Hi all,
the proposed patch is a follow-up to the Python script defining an "import" command.
This one patch introduces a new "command script import" with equivalent semantics, but implemented in C++ through ScriptInterpreterPython and not cluttering the root namespace, as Jim was suggesting.
Also as an addition, modules imported through "command script import" can define an __lldb_init_module(SBDebugger,session_dict) function that is called after import-ing the new module. The included test case (I put it in python_api/import, but if this is not the best location, I can easily fix that) also provides an example of how to use the feature.

Any feedback and ideas for improvements are, as usual, most welcome.

Sincerely,
- Enrico Granata