[lldb-dev] one more bug in evaluation

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Thu Oct 13 23:03:46 PDT 2011

Until recently we didn't get any information about properties in the debug info, so we were unable to show those at all. Is the ivar you are missing a property? Normal ivars that are declared in the header file (not in the nameless category in the .m file) should show up as expected.

Newer clang compilers now emit enough debug information for us to support properties but we haven't gotten the support added for those yet.

If you just have a normal ivar, then be sure to check in your "object" is valid.