[lldb-dev] Where is the Python Shared Library put on Linux?

Caroline Tice ctice at apple.com
Thu Jun 16 13:18:00 PDT 2011

I don't have a Linux box available so I can't check this directly;  I'm hoping one of the Linux developers on this list can help me:
When you build LLDB, there's a Python component (runs SWIG, generates a C++ file and a .py file and finally gets compiled into
a Python shared library object).  Where, on a Linux system, do the SWIG-generated .py file and the Python shared library
object get put? I.e. If I want to run Python, from Linux, and tell it where to look for the lldb Python module, where should I tell it
to look?  Thanks in advance!

-- Caroline Tice
ctice at apple.com