[lldb-dev] A few build/portability fixes

kirk.beitz at nokia.com kirk.beitz at nokia.com
Fri Feb 4 17:54:32 PST 2011

Jai ++

i was about to submit the same thing you called to resolve_storinst.patch , and i think the person i've been working with will probably apply it.

i had turned on -pedantic as well, but got so many errors in my effort to get it building that i turned it back off for the time being.  but your trailing_commas_in_enums.patch looks fine to me, and perhaps it can get committed as is.

i see there was already a comment on your python patch ... no further comment from me either way.

++ kirk