[lldb-dev] patch proposal: qualify UUID with namespace lldb_private

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Fri Feb 4 10:56:41 PST 2011

% svn commit
Sending        include/lldb/Core/Module.h
Sending        include/lldb/Core/ModuleList.h
Sending        include/lldb/Symbol/ObjectFile.h
Sending        include/lldb/Target/Target.h
Sending        include/lldb/Target/TargetList.h
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectImage.cpp
Sending        source/Core/DataExtractor.cpp
Sending        source/Core/Module.cpp
Sending        source/Core/ModuleList.cpp
Sending        source/Core/UUID.cpp
Sending        source/Host/common/Symbols.cpp
Sending        source/Host/macosx/Symbols.cpp
Sending        source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/DynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.cpp
Sending        source/Plugins/ObjectFile/ELF/ObjectFileELF.cpp
Sending        source/Plugins/ObjectFile/Mach-O/ObjectFileMachO.cpp
Sending        source/Plugins/SymbolFile/DWARF/SymbolFileDWARFDebugMap.cpp
Sending        source/Plugins/SymbolVendor/MacOSX/SymbolVendorMacOSX.cpp
Sending        source/Target/Target.cpp
Sending        source/Target/TargetList.cpp
Sending        tools/driver/Driver.cpp
Transmitting file data ....................
Committed revision 124888.