[lldb-dev] Missing Makefile.common

James Molloy james at jamesmolloy.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 02:33:14 PDT 2010

Hi,

I joined to say the exact same thing. I've just discovered the lldb project
- I've been using LLVM in my own compiler architecture for some time now and
want to give back to the LLVM community - linux support for LLDB seemed
something that I could help with and would benefit others.

But I have the same problems s Shaheed - Apple-isms and broken includes
(specifically #include "lldb-private.h", which is liberally used, and should
be #include "lldb/lldb-private.h").

Are these includes also broken for the mac builds, or does the XCode project
file you all use add include/lldb to the -I list as well as just plain
include/ ?

I'm more than happy to help in the effort to get linux support working fully
(aside from my own greedy wants of an LLVM-based debugger for my own
language), but am loath to fix bugs that aren't really bugs at all or have
been fixed already.

Thanks,

James