[lldb-dev] Missing Makefile.common

Shaheed srhaque at theiet.org
Sun Sep 5 09:12:47 PDT 2010

Ah, that worked a bit better ;-).

I fixed a couple of very obvious __APPLE__ -isms and minor platform-specific
header file changes, but now seem to be heading into something more
substantial such as broken #includes in ASTResultSynthesizer. This does not
seem to be Linux-specific, so I'm now wondering if I've cught the tree mid-
reorg?