[lldb-dev] Cast SBValue?

Arvid Ephraim Picciani arvid.picciani at nokia.com
Wed Oct 20 09:41:38 PDT 2010

> Appears to be a matter of writing the public glue for TypeList and Module::FindType.
Well, i wish...

source/Plugins/SymbolFile/DWARF/NameToDIE.cpp:19  appears wrong to me.
name_cstr is user memory, hence a pointer compare is always false.

in  source/Plugins/SymbolFile/DWARF/SymbolFileDWARFDebugMap.cpp:916
append is passed through the call to oso_dwarf->FindTypes which results
in each call tor erase the list. also max_matches is ignored.

Even after that, i had to disable the block at 906.
GetSymbolFile(sc) will never work if SymbolContext is in a different
objectfile (appears to be the intended behaviour).

after that, i at least got FindType working. phew.