[lldb-dev] Symbolic Queries + LLDB

Milen Dzhumerov milen at thecosmicmachine.com
Mon Oct 18 09:19:24 PDT 2010

Just asking whether anyone is interested - I'll be implementing all of it. The only kind of potential support needed would be some general guidance on how to implement it so that it fits nicely with the internal structure.

The deadline for taking the decision to undertake the project is on Wednesday, so I'll send another email if I do decide to go ahead with it.