[lldb-dev] Symbolic Queries + LLDB

Milen Dzhumerov milen at thecosmicmachine.com
Sat Oct 16 08:48:55 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm a CS student on a Masters program at Imperial (UK) and Cristian Cadar (one of the authors of the original KLEE paper, http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~cristic/papers/klee-osdi-08.pdf) and I will be undertaking a project related to KLEE. One of our ideas is adding symbolic queries to LLDB, so users can not only get the value of a particular variable but also the range of values it can take.

Before choosing any particular project, I wanted to ask whether there's any external interest in adding symbolic queries to LLDB.

Thanks,
Milen