[lldb-dev] Build problems on Leopard

Jason Molenda jmolenda at apple.com
Thu Jun 24 17:00:17 PDT 2010

lldb doesn't support building on Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5).  It could be made to work if someone wanted to spend the time on it but it's not something any of us at Apple are going to do.  The code signing hasn't changed since Leopard; these instructions were originally used for our internal code signing of gdb binaries back in the Leopard timeframe, I think Jim did little more than s/gdb/lldb/ on those instructions and added them to the repository.