[lldb-dev] LLDB official Git repository?

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed Jun 23 09:50:17 PDT 2010

On Jun 22, 2010, at 11:28 PM, Björn Töpel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Chris Lattner mentioned a while ago on the LLVM mailing list, that there were plans to move the clang/LLVM Subversion repos to Git.
>
> Will LLDB move to Git as well? Any time frame for this?

No immediate plans for this, though I will speak With Chris Lattner about this to see what is involved. I also need to learn more about Git!

I will keep everyone posted on the details if/when we decide to move, also if anyone is interested in Git, please speak up so we know how many people would be interested in us moving to Git (which might help speed up the migration depending on the numbers!).

Greg Clayton