[lldb-dev] Linking issue missing init_lldb() - linux

Jean-Daniel Dupas devlists at shadowlab.org
Fri Jun 11 14:16:38 PDT 2010

From a previous discussion at http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/lldb-dev/2010-June/000039.html

> source/Interpreter/ScriptInterpreterPython.cpp:
> My build doesn't define init_lldb anywhere; I have no idea where the
> definition is supposed to be.

This comes from the file cpp file that is generated by swig when run on the ABI sources.

This is done by a shell script build phase in the Xcode project that essentially does a:

cd scripts
sh ./build-swig-wrapper-classes.sh lldb.swig ../source/LLDBWrapPython.cpp

The init_lldb ends up being in the LLDBWrapPython.cpp

Read this answer too, it may be interesting:

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/lldb-dev/2010-June/000045.html

-- Jean-Daniel