[lldb-dev] Fixing messed-up include lines

Jean-Daniel Dupas devlists at shadowlab.org
Wed Jun 9 09:43:33 PDT 2010

Le 9 juin 2010 à 09:02, Eric Christopher a écrit :

> On Jun 9, 2010, at 12:00 AM, Jason Molenda wrote:

>>> Yes, as it would be for all projects that would like to use the LLDB framework. This is unfortunate as this is not the way it works with frameworks on OS X :-(
>>
>> Yeah, lldb builds an LLDB.framework which probably explains the #include <LLDB/...> pathnames.  We'll see if it still builds with more traditional pathnames Eli checked in.  I'm waiting for the 42MB llvm.zip file to download to my computer right now. :)
>
> Yeah, it doesn't :)
>
> Since you're looking though I'll let you worry. :)

Just a though, but as the OS X syntax is only useful when working with the framework, one way to workaround this problem may be to add a new "script build step" after the "Copy Headers" step in the Xcode framework target to patch the installed headers.

A sed script like the following one should do the trick:

sed -e 's/\(#include[ ]*\)"lldb\/\(API\/\)\{0,1\}\(.*\)"/\1 <LLDB\/\3>/1' *.h

-- Jean-Daniel