[lldb-dev] ELF 64

Stephen Wilson wilsons at start.ca
Wed Jul 7 11:24:16 PDT 2010

Hi Eli,

Eli Friedman <eli.friedman at gmail.com> writes:
> Magic "1" is bad; use ELFCLASS32 (which is in the LLVM ELF.h).

OK.  Updated local elf.h with the constant.  Updating llvm's ELF.h so we
can use it is on my todo list.

> Can you make the diff for ObjectFileELF64.cpp on top of an "svn cp"?
> It's difficult to review otherwise.

Attached is an updated patch set attempting to minimize changes between
the 32 and 64 bit versions, and two diffs comparing the original and new
code.

Minor style differences between the two is an attempt to remain within
80 columns, and a preference for function application/declaration in the
form "foo()" instead of with a space "foo ()" (I see both styles used in
the code base.  If there is a preference and I made the wrong choice I
will be happy to fix it).

Thanks!
Steve