[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D56233: [lldb-server] Add initial support for building lldb-server on Windows
Aaron Smith via Phabricator via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 2 16:36:17 PST 2019
asmith created this revision.
asmith added reviewers: zturner, llvm-commits.
Herald added subscribers: lldb-commits, abidh, mgorny, srhines.
This is intended as a first step to make lldb-server work on Windows. Follow-up changes to implement remote capabilities in PlatformWindows, launch gdbserver, launch/attach processes using Windows APIs etc will come in separate revisions.
The changes in this commit include the following:
- #ifdef what's not supported on Windows, for example signals
- Add a dummy 'waitpid' to the Windows PosixApi along with some definitions that are needed for compilation.
- Setup WSAsocket connection in SystemInitializerLLGS::Initialize.
- Add a namespace to static function 'terminate()' in lldb-server.cpp because its ambiguous with a Windows API.
- Better error handling in SocketAddress::GetAddressInfo.
- Clear the string before calling llvm::convertWideToUTF8 to avoid an unexpected assertion.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 8204 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits