[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D52651: Add functionality to export settings
Jonas Devlieghere via Phabricator via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 2 01:37:19 PDT 2018
JDevlieghere updated this revision to Diff 167889.
JDevlieghere added a comment.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! I clearly overlooked some stuff when inspiring myself on the other CommandObject code.
I've updated the diff:
- Rename functionality to read and write for consistency with breakpoints.
- Add `settings read` instead of having to source the exported file.
- Deal with zero or multiple arguments. (This is now valid input)
- Fix completion for file path.
- Go through FileSpec to ensure `~` is expanded.
- Add more tests.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 16768 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits