[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D47021: Fix PathMappingList for relative and empty paths after recent FileSpec normalization changes
Greg Clayton via Phabricator via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 18 14:30:18 PDT 2018
clayborg updated this revision to Diff 147587.
clayborg added a comment.
- Fixed Pavel's issues
- If user specifies "" as the first directory in PathMappingList, it will match "."
- User can specify "/" as the first directory to remap all absolute paths
- Fixed FileSpec::IsAbsolute() and added tests for issues I discovered when adding tests for relative paths in PathMappingListTests
- Modified tests in PathMappingListTests to use a help function which simplifies code
- Added more tests to things that shouldn't get remapped
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 18064 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits