[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D12587: Roll desep.py parallel test runner into dotest.py command line
Todd Fiala via lldb-commits
lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 2 22:12:03 PDT 2015
tfiala created this revision.
tfiala added a reviewer: clayborg.
tfiala added a subscriber: lldb-commits.
This is a change discussed in http://reviews.llvm.org/D12416.
This change does the following:
* Removes the need to call dosep.py directly. Indeed, calling dosep.py now errors out (intentionally).
* Moves the arguments that dosep.py used to take into a Parallel execution options group of the detest.py options.
* detest.py now takes an optional --no-multiprocess option to shut off the multiprocess test runner. If not specified (i.e. the default), the test runner runs it in the same manner as dosep.py would have run it.
* The unnamed option (trailing argument) that dosep.py took was a test-dir-relative subdir to limit multiprocess test traversal within. This has been moved to the detest.py --test-subdir option since detest.py already handled unnamed options for something else.
* cmake and configure-based builds have been updated to use detest.py or detest.py --no-multiprocess in place of calling dosep.py.
I intend to do further cleanup here as follow up work, but I wanted to get the outside experience modified to "multiprocess by default, one interface" to the outside user.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 13548 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits