[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] Consolidate UnixSignals setting/getting in Process.
tfiala at google.com
Thu Aug 28 12:53:10 PDT 2014
This change does the following:
* eliminates the Process::GetUnixSignals() virtual method and replaces with a fixed getter.
* replaces the Process UnixSignals storage with a shared pointer.
* guarantees that Process::GetUnixSignals() can always return a UnixSignals reference.
* adds a Process constructor variant that can be passed the UnixSignalsSP. When the constructor without the UnixSignalsSP is specified, the Host's default UnixSignals is used.
* adds a host-specific version of GetUnixSignals() that is used when we need the host's appropriate UnixSignals variant.
* replaces GetUnixSignals() overrides in PlatformElfCore, ProcessGDBRemote, ProcessFreeBSD and ProcessLinux with code that appropriately sets the Process::UnixSignals for the process.
This change also enables some future patches that will enable llgs to be used for local Linux debugging.
Note I'm not currently using HostInfo for GetUnixSignals. I am happy to do that in a follow-up patch, but right now I want to minimize the number of changes vs. other branches and keep that other change separate.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 24108 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits