[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] MSVC port step 1: cleanup some includes and small code changes.
virgile.bello at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 09:12:41 PDT 2013
Some small improvements (first step of MSVC port):
- Remove unecessary includes, esp. <unistd.h> and <stdbool.h> (should be included through lldb-types.h)
- Add <functional> and/or <string> when necessary.
- Use standard boolean operators in CXXFormatterFunctions.cpp.
- Rename sd_regs into _sd_regs to avoid type clash.
- Use std::pair constructor in CommandObjectCommands.cpp (otherwise I could just include <functional>, but probably not really necessary in that case).
If required, I can commit in 4 separate patches.
It compiles on Linux and MinGW (I'll try to setup a MacOSX host soon to check compilation against it myself).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9830 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lldb-commits