[Lldb-commits] [lldb] r182664 - Updated the status page to reflect the current Linux status.
ashok.thirumurthi at intel.com
Fri May 24 12:25:34 PDT 2013
Date: Fri May 24 14:25:33 2013
New Revision: 182664
Updated the status page to reflect the current Linux status.
- Fix for attach by name
- Details for register support
- Punted on i386 details as its status has drifted since this page was originally posted
- Multi-threaded target support is soon to be released on Linux
- Partial back-trace is called out since its a high-profile issue
--- lldb/trunk/www/status.html (original)
+++ lldb/trunk/www/status.html Fri May 24 14:25:33 2013
@@ -34,9 +34,10 @@
<h1 class ="postheader">Linux Status</h1>
<p> LLDB is improving on Linux. While the debugserver is not ported
- (to enable remote debugging) and there are some stability issues, most
- of the basic functionality, including the Python API and the commandline tool,
- are working on i386/x86_64 architectures. ARM architectures on Linux are untested.
+ (to enable remote debugging) and debugging of multi-threaded programs is in its infancy, most
+ of the functionality, including the Python API and the command line tool,
+ is working on the x86_64 architecture, and partially working with i386.
+ FreeBSD is untested. ARM architectures on Linux are untested.
For more details, see the Features by OS section below.
<h1 class ="postheader">Features by OS</h1>
@@ -47,12 +48,12 @@
- <th>Linux<br>(i386 and x86_64)</th>
<th>Mac OS X (i386/x86_64 and ARM/Thumb)</th>
+ <td>OK (except with targets built with -fomit-frame-pointer)</td>
@@ -119,9 +120,10 @@
- <td>OK except attach-by-name </td>
@@ -130,6 +132,19 @@
+ <td>Registers (x86_64 and i386)
+ <li>general purpose
+ <li>floating point
+ <li>exception state
+ <td>OK (except for exception state registers)</td>
More information about the lldb-commits