[Lldb-commits] [lldb] r174334 - Remove the m_images(NULL) hack in the Target ctor now
jmolenda at apple.com
Mon Feb 4 15:30:16 PST 2013
Date: Mon Feb 4 17:30:05 2013
New Revision: 174334
Remove the m_images(NULL) hack in the Target ctor now
that the original issue has been fixed by r174222.
--- lldb/trunk/source/Target/Target.cpp (original)
+++ lldb/trunk/source/Target/Target.cpp Mon Feb 4 17:30:05 2013
@@ -66,20 +66,7 @@ Target::Target(Debugger &debugger, const
- // FIXME: The module added notification needed for python scripting support
- // causes a problem with in-memory-only Modules at startup if we have
- // a breakpoint (the ObjectFile is parsed before we've set the Section load
- // addresses leading to an invalid __LINKEDIT section addr on Mac OS X and
- // all the problems that will happen from that).
- // As a temporary solution for iOS debugging (where all the modules are in-memory-only),
- // disable this notification system there. The problem could still happen on
- // an x86 system but it is much less common.
- // <rdar://problem/12831670> describes the failure mode for on-iOS debugging.
- m_images (NULL),
More information about the lldb-commits