[libcxx-dev] Broken "How to get started" documentation for Windows

Allyn Shell via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 21 12:07:08 PDT 2020

I had release 8.0.0 executables and the corresponding libcxx library working. In trying to update to the 11.0.0 release, I downloaded the 11.0.0 executables for Windows (64-bit). I also went to my local git project and did a thorough clean and a pull and a checkout to get to llvmorg-11.0.0 . From that point on I attempted to follow the Getting Started instruction for Windows.

The Getting Started instruction for Windows in the 11.0.0 documentation is incomplete. Something is missing.

Would someone please direct me to a correct, complete set of instructions for Getting Started on a Windows platform.

Thank you