[libcxx-dev] D81823 review

Christopher Di Bella via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 14 22:51:24 PDT 2020

Hi folks,

A university class I'm involved with would like to teach the spaceship
operator this week. I've had a few spaceship-related patches open for
review since 2020-05-31, but it looks like they're still in need of some
in-depth reviewing before being merged.

I've broken the minimal necessary change for the class off into D81823,
which is to get std::partial_ordering, std::weak_ordering, and
std::strong_ordering self-comparable. Would it be possible for this to be
reviewed, and if acceptable, merged within the next day or so please?
It would be great to be able to show off this fantastic new feature!

Cheers,

Chris