[libcxx-dev] Should libc++ .fail.cpp tests use -verify?

Mikhail Maltsev via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 7 06:37:25 PDT 2020

On 06/07/2020 18:21, Louis Dionne wrote:
> Do you have the full set of failing tests in that environment? I'd like to take a look at whether it's possible to change those tests to avoid using these constructs altogether.

Yes, the following tests are failing due to the %{exec} problem I mentioned earlier:
- libcxx/selftest/remote-substitutions.sh.cpp
- libcxx/selftest/shell-escape-pipes.sh.cpp
- libcxx/selftest/shell-escape.sh.cpp
- std/input.output/iostream.objects/narrow.stream.objects/cerr.sh.cpp
- std/input.output/iostream.objects/narrow.stream.objects/cin.sh.cpp
- std/input.output/iostream.objects/narrow.stream.objects/clog.sh.cpp
- std/input.output/iostream.objects/wide.stream.objects/wcerr.sh.cpp
- std/input.output/iostream.objects/wide.stream.objects/wcin.sh.cpp
- std/input.output/iostream.objects/wide.stream.objects/wclog.sh.cpp

--
Regards,
    Mikhail Maltsev