[libcxx-dev] Failing libcxx-libcxxabi-libunwind bots

Louis Dionne via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 2 10:28:35 PDT 2020

Hi,

It looks like several bots assigned to you started failing after e6a39f00e8d0 was committed:

    http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libcxx-libcxxabi-libunwind-armv8-linux-noexceptions
    http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libcxx-libcxxabi-libunwind-armv8-linux
    http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libcxx-libcxxabi-libunwind-aarch64-linux
    http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libcxx-libcxxabi-libunwind-aarch64-linux-noexceptions

They all fail on the test libcxx/test/libcxx/modules/stds_include.sh.cpp with the following error:

    <...>/libcxx/test/libcxx/modules/stds_include.sh.cpp:28:2: fatal error: file '<...>/libcxx/include/type_traits' has been modified since the module file '<TMP>/ModuleCache/1E92AHT/std-1V9DLRO.pcm' was built
    #include <vector>
     ^
    <...>/libcxx/test/libcxx/modules/stds_include.sh.cpp:28:2: note: please rebuild precompiled header '<TMP>/ModuleCache/1E92AHT/std-1V9DLRO.pcm'
    1 error generated.

Our other bots are not failing, so I very strongly suspect this is not because of the change itself, but rather some weirdness in your bot configuration. For that reason, I will *not* revert the change (that would likely not improve the situation anyway). Can you please collaborate with us to understand and fix the issue?

Thanks,
Louis