[libcxx-dev] AArch64 and PowerPC support

Marshall Clow via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 3 06:56:57 PDT 2019

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 2:05 AM Itaru Kitayama <itaru.kitayama at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ah thanks for listing the targets executed during the job.
>
> “Testing libc++”
> https://libcxx.llvm.org/docs/TestingLibcxx.html
>
> I am having problems to follow their instructions, but I suspect it is out
> of date?

Not out of date, but incomplete. :-(

You can run lit manually to run a subset of the tests (and I do this most
every day),
but to run the entire test suite you just run `make check-libcxx` from your
build directory (as Diana has mentioned).
[ On a i5 x86 laptop, this takes about 25 minutes ]

-- Marshall