[libcxx-dev] libcxx on MSVC6.0 runtime

Ben Craig via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 5 13:43:20 PST 2019

Windows 7 supports the Universal CRT.  It doesn’t come preinstalled on the system.  I personally think that it is fine to require users to install a C-runtime on windows as part of an install… it’s just the price of doing business on that platform.  (alternatively, you can statically link in the Universal CRT).