[libcxx-dev] Contributing debug visualizers for libc++

Sterling Augustine via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 19 10:38:39 PDT 2019

I'm working on this today. Question:

What directories would be best for the python package and the associated
tests? They don't seem to fit well in any current directories.

If gdb isn't installed on the machine, should they fail or not run? There
are tradeoffs with both approaches.

Getting them shipped to actual users is a different can of worms, but we
can look at that when we actually have something to work with.