[libcxx-dev] pdqsort and SRWLock on Windows

Louis Dionne via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 17 13:02:19 PDT 2019

Note: Please include a subject line in emails sent to this list.

I think the answer to both of your questions is that nobody has looked into it, quite simply. I'd be curious to investigate replacing our current sort with a pdqsort. https://github.com/orlp/pdqsort seems to say this is a drop-in replacement for std::sort. This would have to be verified, however if that's true we can get into benchmark land and have some fun.

Louis