[libcxx-dev] AArch64 and PowerPC support

Marshall Clow via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 30 08:51:54 PDT 2019

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 8:48 AM Itaru Kitayama via libcxx-dev <
libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Marshall,
> If I look at the libc++ LLVM page, the architectures like AArch64 and
> PowerPC with Linux are still not marked as "Supported." What are the
> time frame for them to be properly supported?
> On POWER8 I seem to build and use libc++, but not throughly using the
> libc++ test suite for the complete coverage.

I suspect that means that either:
* The web pages are out of date, or
* We don't have bots for them - so they're not really tested.

I know that people are using libc++ on 64 bit ARM platforms (both iOS and
Android, for example)

I'll put it on my TODO list.

-- Marshall